All expert interviews
- Arts Education
- Education Policy & Management
- Educational Media & Technology
- Higher, Further, Adult & Continuing Education
- International & Comparative Education
- Language Learning
- History and Philosophy of Education (incl. Moral & Religious Education)
- Physical Education
- Early, Primary/Elementary Education
- Science (incl. Maths) Education
- Sociology of Education (inc. Multicultural Education)
- Special Education (incl. Giftedness, Inclusion, & Educational Psychology)
- Teacher Education
Interview with Geoffrey Elliott
Editor of Research in Post-Compulsory Education.
These interviews are aimed at students, educational researchers, academics, and visitors to the Education Arena who are interested in particular journals and would like to find out more.
Each interview provides information about the Editors in question and details about the creation of their journal and its purpose and scope within the wider sphere of educational research. Each Editor is also asked to offer advice, hints and tips to prospective authors who may be hoping to submit papers to their journal.
This interview is with Geoffrey Elliott, Editor of Research in Post-Compulsory Education. This international, fully-refereed journal, reports on research in the increasingly important area of post-compulsory education.
We also provide a transcription of this interview to overcome accessibility problems if you have hearing difficulties (or for those of you who may just prefer to read the interview).